One-time payment only.
Good for 1 year!
For added security, please use 8 or more characters with letters, numbers & symbols.
PHP 600 PREMIUM
Maximum of Php 250,000
Medical Reimbursement(including animal bites)
Maximum of Php 12,500
Unprovoked Murder and/or Assault
Maximum of Php 100,000
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Insured shall be the registered applicant for Juan Life Personal Accident Insurance.
2. Insured should be Filipino citizens ages 18 to 60 years old; renewable up to 65 years old.
3. Each Insured can avail of multiple JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance policies amounting to a maximum total combined coverage of P1,000,000 for themselves every year.
4. The JuanLife Personal Accident Insurance is valid for one (1) year from date of activation.
5. Juan Life shall only be valid once activated via SMS, Facebook Messenger or via the JuanLife website.
6. Beneficiary must be the LEGAL heirs of the insured.
7. For accidental death, the beneficiaries shall receive the maximum coverage of this policy.
8. For injuries or permanent disablement caused by accidents, the insured shall receive 50% up to 100% coverage depending on the extent of injury. Please refer to the Inclusions Table for details.
9. The Medical Reimbursement benefit covers medical expenses with supporting receipts related to accidents covered under the Juan Life Personal Accident Policy. It also covers medical expenses incurred from animal bites. This benefit can only be claimed once during the year of coverage.
10. The Insured shall also receive burial assistance for accidental death on top of the accidental death coverage.
11. The Insured is covered for disability or loss of life due to unprovoked murder and/or assault arising from robbery, hold-up assault, and other unlawful offence done. Unprovoked means that the Insured should not have done any action or issued words to encourage any harm done to themselves by the assailant.
12. The benefit of those engaged in hazardous occupation is reduced to 10% of each coverage amount should the accident happen during the time or performance of their job or duty as such.
13. Accidents that happened in other countries are covered.
14. In cases of multiple claims, the maximum amount shall be the coverage for accidental death, plus the burial assistance benefit.
15. LEGAL names of the insured and her beneficiaries, as well as other data submitted MUST be accurate for the insurance to be valid.
16. This insurance shall be considered null and void if the accident or the unprovoked murder and/or assault occurred while the insured is participating in any criminal act or related offence.
LIST OF HAZARDOUS OCCUPATIONS
1. All military and police personnel and officers
2. Barangay officials/tanod
3. Professional entertainers & athletes
4. Duties involving heavy manual work
5. Acrobats, asylum, attendants, aviator, boilerman, butchers, caddies, carpenters, construction workers, customs personnel, detectives, divers, electricians, explosive makers, farmer, fireman, fisherman, handlers or custodians, mason, miners, outdoor painter,
professional referee, racehorse trainer, jockey, sailor, secret service personnel, security guard, ship’s crew, steeplejacks, stevedore, traffic aide, underground workers, welder, woodcarver, tinsmith, auto mechanic, window cleaners & woodworking machinists
1. Death or disablement caused by or that happened through:
2. Death or disablement that occurred while the insured is travelling in an aircraft that is not licensed for passenger service and is not operated by a commercial airline.
3. Death or disablement as a result of the insured engaging in risky activities: racing of all kinds, mountaineering, football, polo, hockey, winter sports, or yachting.
4. Death or disablement due to murder and assault.
5. People who have the following pre-existing medical conditions: Total Blindness, Total Deafness, Skull or Spinal Injuries, Infirmities and Diseases of the Brain, Heart, Liver, Lungs or Chest if the Lungs are affected, Chronic Diseases.
1. Agile Insurance Agency and Business Technologies shall be facilitating your Claims.
2. After the accident, notify Agile via phone, email or website immediately.
3. Agile shall respond to confirm your notification within 3 working days.
4. Accomplish the Claims Form and submit the following requirements to Agile: Unit 2107 Antel Global Corporate Center, #3 Julia Vargas Avenue, Barangay San Antonio, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines 1605.
5. The benefit will be released within the processing period, provided that ALL required and valid documents have been received from the claimant.
6. In cases of claims other than Death, benefit shall be payable to the Insured.
7. This policy shall become null and void if the insured or his beneficiary/ies shall make any claim through fraudulent means or devices to obtain any benefit of this policy.